A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact that meets the client objectives. He/She will be able to works to a brief agreed with the client and project manage and also be able to come up with and develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives. Knowledge of industry software and paying attention to time deadlines is essential.
Key areas covered are:
- Product packaging
- Exhibitions and displays
- Corporate identity
Additional skills and personal qualities:
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Be able to use their initiative.
If you are interested in this role send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.