Volunteer SEO Executive
Managing a portfolio of clients and improving their website traffic by using techniques including but not exclusive to: keyword analysis, copy, article marketing, site structure, search engine friendly URLs, social media, blogging and link building.
- Brand managing on social media (Linkedin, Facebook , Twitter etc.)
- Creation of HTML email for campaigns and working with internal team to provide art work for various projects
- Data cleansing for telemarketers (Researching online to identify decision makers within companies and relevant contact details, updating CRM creating a calling list for telemarketers to follow through)
- Working with company principle on various marketing projects
- Supporting department with duties that may be necessary
- Using Photoshop and other related software
- Reviewing clients current website
- Developing an optimisation plan
- Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the plan
- Reporting on success and activity to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- You will have experience and a track record in search engine optimisation, social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, (ASP/.NET a bonus) and site optimisation is expected.
- You will be also expected to undertake some basic coding changes on client’s sites if needed.
- An understanding of Pay Per Click would be advantageous
- A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis.
- A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena.
- The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as its the ability to communicate with clients, in a polite and professional manner.
In joining Joseph Media as a volunteer you will:
- Learn new skills
- Gain experience within in the SEO sector
- Be part of an enthusiastic team
- Meet new people
- Enhance your CV